- The (6-4) Yankton Bucks travel to (10-0) Pierre for the Class 11AA South Dakota High School Football Semi-Finals tonight. The Bucks dropped their regular season contest to Pierre 55-10 but are looking to upset the five-time defending champion Governors tonight in the state capitol. Bucks Head Coach Brady Muth states he believes in the talent level of the Bucks being up to the task, but the right gameplan must be in place for the game.
You can catch the action LIVE tonight on KYNT and KYNTV with Bryce Ladwig and Josh Boelter, pregame coverage begins at 6pm, kickoff at 7pm.
- There are four teams remaining in all South Dakota High School Football Classes, with seven 14 semi-final matchups scheduled for tonight:
#4 Sioux Falls Lincoln vs #1 Sioux Falls Jefferson
#2 O’Gorman vs #3 Harrisburg
#4 Yankton vs #1 Pierre
#3 Aberdeen vs #2 Tea Area
#4 Sioux Falls Christian vs #1 Dell Rapids
#3 Beresford vs #2 West Central
#5 McCook Central-Montrose vs #1 Winner
#7 Hot Springs vs #3 Elk Point-Jefferson
#4 Hamlin vs #1 Wall
#6 Parkston vs #2 Elkton-Lake Benton
#4 Harding County/Bison vs #1 Warner
#3 Gregory vs #2 Lyman
#12 Irene-Wakonda vs #1 Herreid/Selby Area
#6 De Smet vs #2 Hitchcock-Tulare
- The (7-3) Hartington Cedar Catholic Trojans Football squad hosts (10-0) Malcolm tonight for the second round of the Class C2 Nebraska High School Football Playoffs. You can listen live on Riverfront Sports FM 94.3, this stations website, or the Riverfront Sports App. Pregame coverage begins at 630pm, kickoff at 7pm.
- Nebraska Cornhuskers Football (3-5), host the Minnesota Gophers at Memorial Stadium in Lincoln tomorrow afternoon. You can listen live on your country home for the Huskers, FM 93.1, pregame coverage begins at 7am, kickoff at 11am.
- The South Dakota Coyotes (2-6), host (3-5) Missouri State tomorrow in the Dakota dome in Missouri Valley Football Conference action, kickoff at 1pm. It is veterans’ appreciation day at USD.
- The South Dakota State Jackrabbits football squad, (8-1), travel to Cedar Falls, Iowa tomorrow afternoon for a 4pm matchup with conference rival, Northern Iowa.
- The Yankton Gazelles Volleyball season concluded last night at the Summit Activities Center with a 3-1 loss to Watertown. The Gazelles have been eliminated from playoff contention and finish the season with a 6-20 record. Yankton has zero seniors on its roster and can return all starters next season.